Anonymous Response from other Tumblr users *not the admins*
To that other post. I think the reasons states like California, Florida and New York have more than one team is because they have a lot of money to fund the teams. That’s just my guess
- 4dhime reblogged this from hockeyfanconfessions and added:
- dontrustsouls likes this
- m-arkbarberio reblogged this from bostonbruins47
- matszuccahello likes this
- bostonbruins47 reblogged this from segsy-can-i
- chelseacadon said: Cause we have a big market. Simple as that. LA alone has two basketball teams, two baseball teams, the Kings, and the Ducks just down the fwy. Why? Because we’re a rich city! And no REAL fans? Wow, what an ignorant statement.
- segsy-can-i reblogged this from hockeyfanconfessions and added:
- caleighwaleigh likes this
- emilyklightning reblogged this from hockeyfanconfessions and added:
- emilyklightning said: Excuse me? I dont know what youre talking about. Tampa LOVES the lightning. why did we sell out almost everygame? Because we dont have “real fans”? Please think next time. Just because were not your typical hockey state doesnt mean we cant love it.
- tyler--austin likes this
- lizzie2211 said: I don’t know about about Florida but in SoCal we do have real fans.
- alexanderkillorn likes this
- itsrickiiiii reblogged this from hockeyfanconfessions
- thewizardofcros87 likes this
- blackandgoldkeywork reblogged this from hockeyfanconfessions and added:
- frozeninspiration reblogged this from hockeyfanconfessions
- hockeyfanconfessions posted this